EM78P447S is an 8-bit microprocessor with low-power and high-speed CMOS technology. It is equipped with 4K x 13-bits Electrical One Time Programmable Read Only Memory (OTP-ROM). It provides a PROTECTION bit to prevent user’s code in the OTP memory from being intruded. Seven OPTION bits are also available to meet user’s requirements. With its OTP-ROM feature, the EM78P447S is able to offer a convenient way of developing and verifying user’s programs. Moreover, user can take advantage of ELAN Writer to easily program his development code.
Operating voltage range: 2.3V~5.5V.
Operating temperature range: -40°C~85°C.
Operating frequency range( base on 2 clocks)
* Crystal mode: DC~20MHz at 5V, DC~8MHz at 3V, DC~4MHz at 2.3V.
* RC mode: DC~4MHz at 5V, DC~4MHz at 3V, DC~4MHz at 2.3V.
Low power consumption:
* Less then 2.2 mA at 5V/4MHz
* Typically 30 µA, at 3V/32KHz
* Typically 1 µA, during sleep mode
4K x 13 bits on chip ROM
One security register to prevent intrusion of OTP memory codes
One configuration register to accommodate user’s requirements
148× 8 bits on chip registers(SRAM, general purpose register)
3 bi-directional I/O ports
5 level stacks for subroutine nesting
8-bit real time clock/counter (TCC) with selective signal sources, trigger edges, and
Two clocks per instruction cycle
Power down (SLEEP) mode
Two available interruptions
* TCC overflow interrupt
* External interrupt
Programmable free running watchdog timer
10 programmable pull-high pins
2 programmable open-drain pins
2 programmable R-option pins
* 20 pin DIP 300 mil : EM78P447SDP
* 20 pin SOP 300 mil : EM78P447SDM
* 24 pin Skinny DIP 300 mil : EM78P447SCK
* 24 pin SOP 300 mil : EM78P447SCM
* 28 pin DIP 600 mil : EM78P447SAP
* 28 pin Skinny DIP 300 mil : EM78P447SAK
* 28 pin SOP (SOIC) 300 mil : EM78P447SAM
* 28 pin SSOP 209 mil : EM78P447SAS
* 32 pin DIP 600 mil : EM78P447SBP
* 32 pin SOP (SOIC) 450 mil : EM78P447SBWM
99.9% single instruction cycle commands
The transient point of system frequency between HXT and LXT is around 400KHz